When I say “all-inclusive resorts” do you:
- A: Roll your eyes
- B: Scoff at the idea
- C: Boldly declare that you will NEVER go to one
- D: All of the above
If you’re feeling jaded or on the fence about signing up for one, you’re in the right place.
While all-inclusive holidays can be touristy and a little cliche, it’s still one of THE best ways to travel.
In fact, everyone should try it at least once to see what all the fuss is about.
Here’s why you should sign up for an all-inclusive vacation in 2021!
5 Reasons Why All-Inclusive Resorts Are a Great Way to Vacation
Your COVID Tests and Quarantine Period is Covered
Is the thought of forking out money for multiple PCR COVID tests putting a halt on your travel plans?
Resorts like Karisma Hotels offer complimentary on-site COVID-19 antigen tests for their U.S. guests.
If you’re travelling to a country which needs a negative PCR test (like Canada), Karisma will get it done on-site at a discounted rate.
What happens if you test positive?
Karisma will provide you with a room for your quarantine period until a doctor gives you clearance to travel back home.
All-Inclusive Resorts are Excellent Value for Money
Imagine taking in the Riveria Maya’s best sights while sipping on unlimited GnT’s, wine, beer and delicious Mexican cuisine.
Did that thought make your bank balance shrivel up in fear?
Well, the good news is when you opt-in for an all-inclusive travel experience, you end up SAVING MONEY.
Not only do you get affordable luxury at a hard-to-beat price, but competition is stiff among operators. You don’t need to look hard to find excellent deals which will cost you less than trying to book everything yourself.
Case in point: Los Angeles to Bora Bora
A return flight to French Polynesia costs on average $1850.
A 5-night stay at the luxury The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort for two people costs $7804,07.
That’s almost $10,000 before activities, food, etc.
On the flip side, you can pick up an all-inclusive honeymoon package to Bora Bora from $4800 which includes:
- Return airfare from Los Angeles to Tahiti
- Round trip airfare from Tahiti to Bora Bora
- Five nights at St Regis
- Exclusive sunset sailing cruise
- Meals including a candlelit dinner on the beach
What a steal, right?
You Can Stick to a Budget
I don’t know about you, but when I go on vacation, I tend to overspend.
It quickly adds up with those irresistible side trips to far-flung islands, hot air balloon rides, and adorable souvenirs.
And opening my bank balance when I get home? Oh, does it sting!
If you’re in the same boat, all-inclusive packages are a phenomenal way to stick to your budget.
With all your expenses paid upfront, you don’t need to whip out your credit card. It removes the spending spree temptation without taking the ‘wow factor’ out of your vacation.
Plus, you don’t need to worry about foreign currency or a taxi driver ripping you off. The resort takes care of everything, keeping your money in your bank account where it belongs.
It’s a Stress-Free Vacation
Planning a vacation is HARD WORK.
There’s an endless task list of things to do:
- Decide on a destination
- Find a date which works for everyone
- Book flights
- Research hotels within your budget range
- Put together an itinerary
- Figure out how to get from the airport to the hotel
- Unblock credit cards for international travel
The list goes on and on…
With all-inclusive vacations, your to-do list is cut down to three things:
- Buy a vacation package
- Go to the airport
- Explore the destination
You don’t need to spend hours Googling, reading countless blog posts, and sifting through TripAdvisor reviews to find the perfect hotel or restaurant for dinner.
The resort does all the admin for you. Your only job? Soak up every moment of the vacation.
The Options Are Endless
All-inclusive resorts aren’t only for travelling families or seniors.
Since their inception 70 years ago, you’ll find all-inclusive vacations which cater to every budget, taste and preference. Splurge on a five-star luxury resort or sign up for a more budget-friendly option.
And the best part? You can tailor the entire your trip to suit your needs:
- Want to whisk your beau away for a romantic getaway for two? Book an adults-only resort in a tropical paradise. I highly recommend El Dorado Royale by Karisma!
- Need a resort which will keep the kids entertained and out of your hair? Look at all-inclusive packages which cater specifically to families and offer things like kids clubs.
- On the hunt for your soul mate? There are resorts which cater to singles, giving you a chance to meet like-minded travellers and potentially make a love connection.
- Want a quiet beach vacation? Resorts like the Hyatt Ziva Puerto Vallarta come with an exclusive beach where you won’t be interrupted unless it’s the server with your mimosa.
- Love history and nature? Get your nerd on while staying at a history-centric resort. You learn all about the local culture without any of the planning.
BONUS: Meet Like-Minded Travellers
When you’re planning a family getaway, the last thing you want is to check-into a hotel with a bunch of noisy backpackers.
Especially when you’ve just managed to get your toddler to sleep.
All-inclusive resorts that cater to your travel style mean you’ll bump into similar people who share the same values.
Whether that’s early, quiet evenings or partying until the wee hours of the morning. Plus, you can go on organised trips together, and make new friends!
Experience an All-Inclusive Trip at Least Once in a Lifetime
So tell me, did I convert you? Are you a former all-inclusive sceptic? Hopefully, you can see that these vacations pack a punch when it comes to value.
The deals are unbeatable, and you still have the freedom to tailor the experience to your tastes.
Which all-inclusive resort would you want to experience? For me, it doesn’t get better than Margaritaville Island Reserve in Cancun, Mexico!
Beachfront bliss, luxury spa treatments, and bottomless frozen Margarita’s? You don’t need to ask me twice!